Wednesday 25 August 2004

News from Abroad

I got an email from Patsy123, directed to all and sundry:


Hi all,Here we are in Moscow. St Petes was terrific, a city of Golen Splendour. Moscow is fine.. Today we did the Kremlin, so much to see. tomorrow we might we set off for Siberia. Won't write more the computer keeps deleting stuff. Don't know how easy it will be to find internet from Siberia but will try. If not, don't worry we are being well looked after by our travel company.

and then one for me:


I am really enjoying this trip. M & I are managing OK. I wish I could tell you about everything but will wait. I prefer Moscow to St Petes. It is more 'real'. St P is very beautiful but in a contrived way. Looked at the amazing Metro Stations today. Had best go, time nearly up. Hope all is well with you. Are you painting (cant find question mark)

It's almost as good as being there, isn't it? No, of course it's not.

Am I painting? Too right.

No comments: