Sunday 20 May 2007

Seven Secrets

Bee Skelton has tagged me. Each person tagged must give seven random facts about themselves; things that are a habit, unusual or that no-one else knows, as well as the rules of the game.

Since all the other bloggers I know are impervious to meme-tagging, I won't be passing this one on. My apologies to those who've gone before.

  1. I always like to have at least one pair of red shoes in the house.
  2. I am an acknowledged expert in a little-used musical instrument.
  3. I believe in the use of the correct spoon for every meal.
  4. I was once the guest of honour at a world event
  5. One of my eyes is both the same.
  6. I used to smoke but never inhaled.
  7. I have been known to make up things about myself.

1 comment:

Bee Skelton said...

Hmmm sneaky lol.