Friday 9 May 2008

Arte y Pico



It's always encouraging to get some recognition, so I'm delighted that that nice Kasey Klahn at The Colorist has bestowed the "Arte y Pico" virtual award on me. The award is given for blogs that show "creativity, design, interesting material and also that contribute to the blogging community no matter what language."
I now have to pick 5 blogs who deserve this award for those same reasons. In the hope that I don't end up creating an incestuous Arte y Pico community, these are my choices:
Read the rules and follow the meme, bloggers. Or not, if that's what takes you. I'm no bully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice indeed to get recognition! Thanks for the pick, I'm tickled! Don't know if I'm going to continue the 'incestuousness' though...I'm getting picky in my older blogging days.

harry bell said...

I quite understand.