Friday 5 September 2008

Almost Done


High Level Bridge (work in progress) (Private Collection)

Another few hours at the Art Club today with this little picture. There's not a lot more to do to it, just a few chimney pots and a bit touch-up here and there in the background. I was hoping to get this one done in time for the Art Fair and it looks like I'll be successful in that.

If everything I plan to do for the Art Fair goes as well as this, I'll be a happy man, but I already have to make an urgent visit to the dentist tomorrow to replace a filling, so I think it wise not to count my chickens just yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi harry!
Sorry to heat of your impending trip to the Dentist, I have a fear of Dentists and do noy envy you hope it gous allrights.
by the way yor link to the art fair appear not to be working.
i do like the way you have captured the light on the painting you have shown

harry bell said...

Hi Chris -- I was in and out of the dentist's in 20 minutes, so it wasn't too bad. Maybe there was a glitch in the Art Fair link, cos it seems OK now.