Thursday 9 June 2011

Clubbing


Riverboat (work in progress)

Today was my first real afternoon of painting in the new Club premises, and it worked pretty well. I thought it might be too crowded and maybe a little stuffy, but there was only a handful of people there and the extractor fan was working efficiently.

I settled in quite quickly and the very small new painting I'd sketched out on an old piece of board cut from another painting went remarkably smoothly. In fact, had I not needed to go shopping, I could easily have finished the picture in one go. As it is, there's really only the river left to work on.

2 comments:

Casey Klahn said...

As you know, I think these are wonderful subjects, and you specialize in them. Bravo!

harry bell said...

As always, Casey, your approval is warmly welcome. Thank you.