Saturday 9 July 2011

More Pub Work


Pub (work in progress)

An hour or two today moving this pub painting along. Forget what I said about one painting being more difficult than the other. In fact, this is likely to prove the more difficult, whereas I thought the shop painting would pose problems.

It was unfair of me to ask you to say which would be the difficult one and even more unfair to ask you to say why. The actual reason is because the photograph I have of the shop is full of people milling about in front of the door and downstairs window. Luckily, the Interweb managed to fill in the missing information for me.But you weren't to know that. I think I was just talking to myself out loud.

2 comments:

FTL said...

I wondered what that mumbling noise was!

Look forward to seeing this one again when it's finished.

harry bell said...

The finished work will be along Real Soon Now.